The outdoor space of your home can be just as important as the indoor space and whether it is a patio area to provide extra living space, a new driveway or a complete garden redesign then Marlow Building & Landscaping can offer landscaping services in Loughborough.
What does Landscaping Cover?
Here is a list of the landscaping options we provide, which you may wish to consider:
- Driveways & Paving – it’s essential that you get your driveway just right as it’s the first thing you and visitors see when approaching your home.
- Patios – your garden should not only look good but be practical too – paving can create useful areas, such as to use for a built in BBQ or a shaded area for pets and children.
- Block paving – ideal for areas with heavy use and footfall, such as driveways and garden paths. There are a variety of sizes, colours and styles available so you can make the design truly your own.
- Garden Design – totally transform your garden with a complete re-design utilising hard landscaping, decking, fencing and beautiful planting – the possibilities are endless!
- Garden Maintenance – enjoy having a nice garden but haven’t the time or the know how to maintain it yourself? Let us do the hard work for you!
- Decking – an attractive alternative to paving or lawns which can be designed in any size and style including split levels and steps.
- Ponds & Water Features – a great way to transform your garden and provide some peace and tranquillity. From a traditional garden pond to a more ornate water feature, we can help you design something unique.
- Soft Landscaping – whatever you want from your garden – a stunning focal point or low maintenance borders we have the knowledge and skills to plant it just as you wish.
- Walls, Kerbs & Retainers – from a low-rise retaining wall to a free-standing garden wall they come in all shapes, sizes and styles to suit your tastes.
Landscaping Can Add Value to your Home
Landscaping is the first thing that potential buyers see, and can reflect well, or badly, on other homes in the neighbourhood and good landscaping can really add to the overall value of your home.
Creating a space which looks better and is more usable for your real needs, is likely to appeal to others and so make your home more saleable when the time comes to move.
You can also add value to your home with an extension – find out more about this here.
Discuss Your Outdoor Plans Today!
Our professional landscapers will discuss your needs and budget, to help you design a plan to suit your property and style of living, so don’t hesitate and contact us today to find out more.